Feast of Our Lady of the Abandoned
J. P. Rizal, San Roque

                     The Our lady of the Abandoned was also known as OLA. It was built by the Augustinians in 1690. But the church was destroyed by earthquake and fire in 19th century. But due to this incidents the church was undergone for renovation in 1963. It was canonically crowned last October 15, 2005 by the goodness of Pope Benedict XVI.

                    The feast was held every second sunday of May and celebrated it citywide.

Articled by: Arianne Nickole R. Santiago